วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

พูดเกี่ยวเรื่องความสำคัญ Important


Sometimes you need to say how important things are to you. These are all common ways of telling someone what your priorities are.

In a job interview
"The most important thing for me is that the job is challenging."
"What's really important to me is being able to learn something new."
"The most crucial thing for me is to be valued by my colleagues."
"The most vital thing is knowing that I am doing a good job."
"What really motivates me is learning about new ways of doing something."
"I'm extremely interested in learning more about the market."
"In terms of priorities, I am most interested in getting results. In addition, I would like to develop my marketing skills."
"As far as my priorities go, getting results is the most important."
"At the top of my list of priorities is feeling appreciated."
"The least important thing is salary."