วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

แบบฝึกหัดที่ 4- Adverbs

Exercise 4- Adverbs


( 4.1)  EXERCISE - TYPES OF ADVERBS
Choose the most suitable adverb in bold to fill each blank:
angrily, enough, never, outside, yesterday 
1.  She left _____ for the university where she is doing a degree course.
She left yesterday for the university where she is doing a degree course. 
2.  We are standing _____ his house waiting for him.
 We are standing outside his house waiting for him.
3.  He told us _____ not to walk on the grass.
 He told us angrily not to walk on the grass. 
4.  I am not strong _____ to help him carry that box.
 I am not strong enough to help him carry that box. 
 5.  She will _____ be happy in that job. 
 She will never be happy in that job. 
down, last week, often,  quickly, rarely 
6.  _____, I saw him walking to the church.
Last week, I saw him walking to the church. 
7.  My father is _____ late for work.
 My father is rarely late for work. 
8.  He drove _____ to avoid being late.
 He drove quickly to avoid being late. 
9.  I _____ play badminton with my sister.
 often play badminton with my sister. 
10. This is the place where he fell _____.
 This is the place where he fell down. 

always, just, nearly, online, unusually 
11. It took _____ two hours to get here.
It took nearly two hours to get here. 
12. They were _____ very friendly.
They were always very friendly. 
13. He has _____ strong hands.
 He has unusually strong hands. 
14. She has _____ completed her degree course. 
She has just completed her degree course. 
15. This dictionary went _____ in 2003. 
This dictionary went online in 2003.