วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

แบบฝึกหัดที่ 12- SOME and ANY


( 12.1) EXERCISE – SOME and ANY
Complete the following sentences with “some” or “any”. 
·        1.  Do _____ of you have a degree in Chemistry?
Do any of you have a degree in Chemistry? 
·        2.  You must have _____ idea of where they went.
You must have some idea of where they went. 
·        3.  I do not like to read _____ of the online newspapers. 
I do not like to read any of the online newspapers. 
·        4.  Can I have _____ milk before I go to bed?
Can I have some milk before I go to bed? 
·        5.  Sometimes I feel lazy to do _____ work.
  Sometimes I feel lazy to do any work. 
·        6.  I didn’t pay _____ attention to what he said.
I didn’t pay any attention to what he said. 
·        7.  There must be _____ reason for her to behave like that.
There must be some reason for her to behave like that. 
·        8.  I am meeting _____ friends of mine this evening.
I am meeting some friends of mine this evening. 
·        9.  _____ people believe in life after death
Some people believe in life after death. 
·        10. Did you drink _____ tea? Yes, I drank _____. 
Did you drink any tea? Yes, I drank some
  ( 12.2) EXERCISE – SOME- and ANY- Complete the following sentences with: anyoneanythingsomesomeonesomething.   
·        Can _____ here cook spaghetti?
Can anyone here cook spaghetti? 
·        2.  He bought _____ flowers for _____ special to him.
He bought some flowers for someone special to him. 
·        3.  I wouldn’t work for them again for _____ .

I wouldn’t work for them again for anything. 
·        4.  She does not want _____ to eat, only _____ she likes to eat.
 She does not want anything to eat, only something she likes to eat. 
·        5.  Has _____ seen the headmistress? There’s _____ asking for her.
Has anyone seen the headmistress? There's someone asking for her. 
·        6.  Employers often look for _____ with _____ work experience.
Employers often look for someone with some work experience. 
·        7.  I think it is all right to politely ask _____ to do_____ .
  I think it is all right to politely ask someone to do something . 
·        8.  Would you like _____ else to eat?
Would you like anything else to eat?
·        9.  She was upset about _____ and refused to talk to _____ .
She was upset about something and refused to talk to anyone
·        10. Have you ever bought _____ online? 
Have you ever bought anything online?