วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

แบบฝึกหัดที่ 5- Indirect Speech

Exercise 5- Indirect Speech

( 5.1)  EXERCISE - INDIRECT SPEECH
Rewrite the following in the Reported Speech.
·        1 He said, "I have eaten my lunch."
He said that he had eaten his lunch.
·        2 She said, "I am doing a degree at the university"
She said that she was doing a degree at the university.
·        3 The teacher said to the class, "Pay attention."
The teacher told the class to pay attention.
·        4 My mother said to me, "Buy some bananas for me."
My mother told/asked me to buy some bananas.
·        5 My father said to me, "Don't waste your money."
My father told me not to waste my money.
·        6 She said to me, "Where is the hospital?."
She asked me where the hospital is.
·        7 My friend said to me. "Don't be late tomorrow."
My friend asked me not to be late tomorrow.
·        8 He asked me, "When will the train arrive?"
He asked me when the train will arrive.
·        9 His teacher said to him, "Try to do it by yourself."
His teacher told him to try to do it by himself.
·        10 She asked me, "What are your favorite online games?"
She asked me what my favorite online games are.